• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE BETA 15.4 VERSION TERRIBLE

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday 15.3 worked great. Handled 265 footage great and the timeline was yellow. Now the auto update to 15.4 today and the timeline is terrible and I have the red line of death in the timeline. Render times are terrible. Tried to go back to 15.3 but the installer keeps getting stuck. 

[Moderator note: moved to appropriate forums. The Beta apps have an icon that looks like a message bubble in the upper right corner. Hover over it, a tool tip appears saying "Feedback". Click that icon and it will bring you right to this forum.]

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Yes I tried that exactly. It starts the download and gets stuck at 44 percent. I uninstalled Premiere completely and reinstalled the old version and that worked. And my timeline is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to go back to the previous version through the app as described in teh page below:
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

When you say it gets stuck, does that mean it freezes? Are there any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried that exactly. It starts the download and gets stuck at 44 percent. I uninstalled Premiere completely and reinstalled the old version and that worked. And my timeline is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you file a bug in the beta forums? If you found an issue that could affect other people the dev team will want to know about it. You should use the exact build you were on, which can be found in the Help > About Premiere Pro menu (not just 15.4) and screenshots. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/bd-p/premiere-pro-beta?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't see this forum but will! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources