• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2023 01/19/23 Update still won't export

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use ctl+m to export and it's not working, also - when I go to the export tab, there is only the loading circle spinning but it never exports?

Steps to reproduce:
    1. ...

Result: ...
Expected: ...

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v23.2.0.60
    OS: macOS v13.1.0, RAM: 32.00 GB GB, CPUs (logical): 12

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does "Quick Export" still work from the header bar?  If so that could be a workaround.

Also, could you try clearing your preferences/plugin cache and see if that fixes Export mode?
Hold down Shift + Command keys at launch, or follow these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/reset-preferences.html

If that doesn't help, try clearing your Media Cache in Preferences > Media Cache > Remove Media Cache Files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I just got this to reproduce in Premiere Pro Beta 23.3 build 09.  Quick Export also stopped working.

Resetting preference when launching Premiere fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds Good, I have not cleared the cache preferences I just cleared the cache library but that was more so to free up space, now I will try this in the morning and I will let you all know. I did recently -  Well yesterday January 24th install the update and neither the quick export works I still have to go into ME and open the PP project in order to export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it "fixes" it only for that session, I close the app, re-open...  and export does not work again, having to clear the preferences for every sessions for it to work should not be a solution.

Reverting back to the previous version, hope this is fixed, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources