• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remixed sound cannot be copied to another sequence

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When duplicating a sequence that contains music that was remixed using the new remix function, the music in the newly duplicated sequence turns out different.  

When copying a remixed track and pasting to another sequence, the pasted remixed music becomes different. 

Please fix this.

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

We have made the fix available in the latest Public Beta (Premiere Pro 22.3 build 7 onwards). Please take a look and let us know if the fix holds in the scenarios that you mention.

Thanks,
Satish

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It all looks the same on my Windows machine, both duplicating the sequence and copy and pasting the remix track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's different on my intel iMac, as well as my M1 Macbook Air.  95% of the time, copying and pasting a remixed track will result in a different remix of the track when pasted to another sequence. 99% duplicating a sequence with a remixed track will end up with a different remixed track in the newly duplicated sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also experienced this on my Windows 10 machine. Also, doing any kind of editing on a Remixed clip gives very unpredictable results - eg. if I Remix a 1 minute audio clip down to 20 secs (let's call it clip A), then add a 1sec dissolve to another audio clip, if I close then re-open the sequence, the 'handles' of audio clip A have gone, never to return, and the dissolve has the diagonal stripey lines to indicate a lack of footage to do the dissolve properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hellopaul4 I'm not seeing this behavior.  Any chance you can grab a screenshot or screen capture and share it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting the issue and sharing the details here.  The team was able to reproduce it and determine the cause.  Public Beta for the win!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have made the fix available in the latest Public Beta (Premiere Pro 22.3 build 7 onwards). Please take a look and let us know if the fix holds in the scenarios that you mention.

Thanks,
Satish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did copy and paste a couple of Remixed clips today and they seemed to work OK! (I'm on 22.3 Build 11)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources