• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vignette - Midpoint setting at the lowest will crash GPU acceleration and turn screen black

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vignette - Midpoint setting at the lowest will crash GPU acceleration and turn screen black needing to restart computer

RTX 3090 with latest Studio drivers, thanks !

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

What Beta version are you running? This issue was fixed:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/as-soon-as-i-put-a-vignette-on-my-footage-from-colour-workspace-my-footage-gets-rekt/m-p/13063779#M6126

I do not see the bug in 22.6.0 Build 51.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Beta version are you running? This issue was fixed:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/as-soon-as-i-put-a-vignette-on-my-foota...

I do not see the bug in 22.6.0 Build 51.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stan, makes sense, glad it was fixed.

I was running 22.5 because I had to revert to 22.5 because of another issue with 22.6, when I open some project, all the panels are missing, and stacked as separate windows, after I finish a project I will replicate the issue so I can post a picture or video which will make it easier to explain.. I tried to change workspace to see if they all snapped in place, but no luck.

I will keep you posted, ot awaait for the release after (by the time I finish this project, don't want to risk anything) 🙂

Have a great weekend !

Matt - 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources