DISCUSS: Copy/Paste Track Audio Effects

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere (Beta) now introduces functionality to copy and paste entire audio track effects racks.

Right-click on the effects rack for any track in the Audio Track Mixer panel and copy or paste the entire effects rack from one track to another.  (See the attached GIF animations for details.)

Known issues:

• As Premiere does not have a "selected track" model, keyboard shortcuts cannot be used for these commands.
  • This feature does not merge any existing effects when pasting.  Any existing effects will be removed or overwritten with the pasted effects.

copypastetrackfx.gif

[Durin: I added the image directly to your post so we don't have to download it to see it.

Neil]

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FINALLY!!!!!

Thank you ... !

Now ... can we please get the ability to save presets of rack effects?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
_durin_ AUTHOR
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for embedding the GIF.  Let's say I was so excited to get this posted that I rushed through it? 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the excitement. And yea, you knew some of us have been wanting this SO MUCH FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... LOL

Now ... can we get the ability to store presets of these next week please? (You knew I'd be asking for that too ... ha.)

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noice.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesommmmeeeee, I'm really looking forward to using this.

******[Please use the "Reply" button under the FIRST POST to ensure replies sort properly.]******

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines