• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15 Edit caption style limited functions

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening in both the lastest PP 15 beta version and the PP version 15.2.  When trying to edit the caption style, the Essential Graphics panel is missing some tools (see attached image).  For example, the only Text editing functions I have are the ability to change the Fill color and the ability to change the Font.  NO Stroke, Shadow, etc.  Also, I can't edit the Background.  I can't see any Background either.  What is weird about the Background is that I do have the drop down menu to changed background color, but the selection for Transparent is always checked and I can't turn it off.  I can choose another color (Black, red etc) but the Transparent remains checked therefore the Background is always transparent (invisible).

Anyone else have this issue?

TOPICS
Bug , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your options are limited because you have a 708 Closed Caption stream type. 

In the Release version (15.2) - and I assume the same in the current Betas, but haven't checked - in a 708 stream, I can choose Transparent, Translucent, and Opaque for the background. Any one of the choices will stay checked until you pick one of the other 2. The single drop down menu is used for the 2 settings: background color (22 choices) and background transparency (3 choices).

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources