Problem-Premier Pro BETA/Sony a7s3 Glitching

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been driving myself crazy trying to isolate an issue I'm having in the Premier Pro Beta. I'm getting random glitches in my footage, that are not present in the source files. I've also attached my sequence settings and export settings.

Clip, straight of of camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALg9h_VDLM

Premier Export, 100%, 20% and 20% w/ color:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgx4ZT2YlwQ

The glitching you're seeing in the exported version is not the same as I'm seeing in program. it changes time and location, but it is still present.

Machine: Mac Mini M1 w/ 16gb of ram

Camerea: Sony a7s3, 4K XAVC-S 120p 4:2:2

** Project and files are all from an external drive

So far I have tried:

-adjusting Lumetri options (takes a glitch away here, adds another one somewhere else)

-deleted Lumetri and exported raw (no help)

-1080 timeline (no help)

Any help would be appreciated - I have several hours into this now and it's driving me crazy. Happy to provide additional informaiton if needed. Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here... Slightly different settings, so it isn't just due to being 4k or 120p

Machine: Mac Mini M1 w/ 16gb of ram

Camera: Sony a7s3,  XAVC-S HS 24p 4:2:2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clarification on the above: I'm getting the same flickering in both 1080 and 4k for XAVC-S 4:2:2 regardless of the framerate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, have you found a solution to this yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Have switched back to the Intel version instead.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here, this is on premiere beta version M1 16gb ram, every time glitches just jump around randomly and even on export and there is no issue on the raw footage and there is no issue in Resolve also 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines