Transcribe sequence - stopped working

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The auto transcription feature has suddenly stopped working entirely. When I perform Transcribe Sequence, it goes through the usual upload and processing. When the blue bar reaches the end, the whole thing stops and no transcription is ever created. It just sits there.

I have tried multiple restarts, new project, etc. It no longer will transcribe anything I throw at it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 2.09.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same error. It worked for me on one video this morning and is now frozen on this spot. My video is less than a minute long, I have tried a new sequence, closing and reopening, restarting, everything and no matter what it stops here. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked System Monitor while trying to transcribe and Premiere Pro sends out the audio file to the server, but doesn't receive any information. So it must be an issue on the server.

Снимок экрана 2021-05-18 в 23.18.23.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this issue!

Our cloud infrastructure is currently suffering from an outage caused by our cloud platform provider. We are working on restoring the service as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Alexander

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That explains everything! Thanks Alexander. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anywhere we can be notified of things like this?  Adobe Care on twitter hasn't said anything about this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Alexander! That makes sense. Thought it might be a cloud side issue, but couldn't be certain. 

Going to second Robert's question as well. Would be great to know when these services go down.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh am having the same exact issue. 

- Jonah Lee Walker
Video Editor, Colorist, Motion Graphics Artist

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One place you can check is the following website:

https://status.adobe.com/#

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 9.06.24 PM.png

There are sub categories like Creative Cloud you can check for issues.

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 9.06.35 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines