Premiere Pro: 23.3
Media Encoder: 23.3 build 57
GPU: GTX 1660 Ti - Nvidia Studio Driver: 531.61
CPU: Ryzen 3800XT
So my pridicament is that my render times have increased exponentially in the last month or so. A simple 2hr video that i would attempt to render and upscale to 4k using the YouTube 2160p 4K Ultra is now giving me estimates of 35hrs until completion with the video only being 10% complete and its current time elapsed at 5hrs 47mins.
Now i have tried the following but i still seem to be having the same issue.
- created new project
- new sequences created
- premiere pro cache deleted
- media encoder cache deleted
- rolledback GPU version
- rolledback premiere pro version
- converted media to .mov and tried the render process again.
- stripped out any keyframes i had set
- removed any additional graphics i had also implemented.
- rebooted PC
I feel like i have tried everything under the sun but still this issue persists. Is anyone out there having similar issues and if so did you manage to resolve them?
I've attached a screen shot of the progress it made earlier. im so stumped and have no idea how to resolve it.
Any help would be appreciated.