• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving a clip using hotkeys AFTER moving it using the mouse is broken

Participant ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed with the new 24.4 update that using a clip hotkey to move a clip after I've moved it with the mouse no longer works immediately, even though it's still selected.

For example, in this video I'm moving the clip with my mouse and then once it's placed, using my "Nudge Clip Selection Left One Frame" hotkey of Shift + A to move the clip frame by frame. Usually it'd immediately work since the clip is still selected but since the recent update, once I do the mouse move and hit Shift + A, nothing happens, and I have to then click/select the clip again to be able to nudge it frame by frame. 

I do this so often, and it's so frustrating to move a clip, then go into to do micro adjustments only to find nothing's happening, until I remember I have to now click the clip again to make this possible (even though the clip has been selected the whole time). Surely this is a bug and not some intentional change..

Bug Started
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Apologies, this was an issue introduced in 24.4 and was recently fixed in 24.6 beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Hi Community,

I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. Thanks for filing the bug report. I really appreciate it. @Trent Happel has announced that this bug has been fixed in Beta, so the status is updated. We'll update it to "Fixed" once it is included in the stable version. Sorry for the frustration.

Take Care,
Kevin

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, this was an issue introduced in 24.4 and was recently fixed in 24.6 beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was the only one ! So it's a bug.. why am I not surprised..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. Thanks for filing the bug report. I really appreciate it. @Trent Happel has announced that this bug has been fixed in Beta, so the status is updated. We'll update it to "Fixed" once it is included in the stable version. Sorry for the frustration.

Take Care,
Kevin

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update! Glad to know this will be remedied!

Votes

Translate

Translate