• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2023 (v23.5) slow and buggy for the last 2 updates on all mac machines.

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version 23.5.0 build 52 and the previous update has caused consistent slowdowns and glitches on all our machines here in our office. 

I constantly have to watch every render before sending cuts to our clients (when never had to do that before), because they are coming back saying a simple photo zoom is upside-down or sideways. 

This is happening to our whole team.

It's systemic on Macs!

All machines vary from M2 beast M1 laptops to iMac 2019 spec machines, so this issue is Mac operating system-wide (we have many machines on different ram/HDD/OS/etc... )

We are nervous about rolling back 2 versions as it's time-consuming and our multiple 1-hour projects may not open them.

That said, we want a stability update, please!

Mick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The worst was definitely 5 years ago when I literally broke down in tears quite a few times with projects going weeks over budget because of the myriad of issues at the time.

It hasn't got back to those dark days when they kept ignoring us or blaming our machines, hence I'm hopeful that Adobe are on this issue behind closed doors as we speak. 

Fingers crossed if enough of us make noise about stability being the main issue, we can make this happen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so desperate to get my project out, I am cutting on the beta version 23.6, and I haven't had any slowdowns yet, Albiet the labeling is broken, which is one thing I liked about the last versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is proof of how a simple text added to the timeline is causing major issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines