• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashed

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new to this. I was trying to add an effect and Adobe Premiere pro crashed. It has the grey screen over it, preventing me from being able to click on anything. I have no idea if i have auto save on unfortunately and none of the online tutorials to save crashed projects worked. So I clicked to turn off the program and it now says "Adobe Premiere Pro 2024 is trying to recover your information". It has been doing this for 15 minutes now. What do I do?? I'm worried what I work on will be lost and when i tried to close the program so I can reopen it, this message popped up. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is very basic stuff and you really need to spend the time learning these basics...   There are great sets of comprehensive tutorials on Linkedin Learning.  It's something, but pretty sure there's a free trial...  And many many tutorials on youtube, but their quality is hit or miss...    and there are great resources on the adobe website...

You can do a system wide search for .prproj and will find both the saved projects and the autosave versions...    

And to get help here with specific issues, you need to  tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and if you have any 3rd party plugins installed for Premiere... Also, sequence settings and clip properties can also help. Although you can throw almost any format into premiere, some formats can be problematic, particularly on an underpowered system.  

Votes

Translate

Translate