• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro/Dynamic Link pushes content to the left

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a AE comp into Premiere it suddenly shifts my comp to the left and "mirrors" it

ORIGINAL

ChristianKjr5EF5_1-1687938199548.png

PREMIERE PRO 

ChristianKjr5EF5_0-1687938136079.png

What could have caused this and how do I fix it? Any suggestions are very much appreciated thanks 🙂

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution/workaround - I needed to import it into Premiere pro to adjust the timing - I did this in After Effects instead and used nested compositions and time remapping - and then exported from AE to Media Encoder (my least favourite Adobe program, I must admit) - it got the job done, but have no found any explanation to the "side shift" in Premiere (pobably a glitch in Dynamic Link somewhere. Oh wait - Dynamic Link actually is my least favourite Adobe "program"...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this same issue with the latest iteration of adobe PR & AE. extremely annoying to have to render linked comps, i've personally found that the bug extends to media encoder and the only way to not go through it is with the AE render engine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chrla , we may be on different continents, but I thought our left and right were the same directions. Unless of course you are referring to the view from inside the comp looking out towards us! 🙂

Glad you found a workaround, that problem has been noted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chrla,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please try updating the video apps (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder & After Effects) to the latest version (v23.6) to solve this preview alignment issue. Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate