Cutting a video consisting of many clips from interviews. Cutdown sequences copied to create more cutdown sequences. A lot of work.
Put together a rough and exported it. All is fine at this point. Then, while doing some housecleaning, I changed the name of the project folder without thinking. Later, I went back to the project and realized I needed to relink all the footage. Did so with seemingly no problem.
Now, EVERY single clip in every sequence I created throughout the entire project starts at the beginning of the source video. The sequence shows all the edits as being right, but the material displayed isn't anywhere close.
Never seen this before. Please advise. Thank you!