• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very Poor Performance in User Interface (Not Video Playback) at version 23.5.0 (Build 56)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

For about a week (maybe more) program started to work on a very low performance while editing my videos. Issue is not about video playback while editing. I can preview my videos in full quality and full speed. But Premiere Pro's interface works like it is shown at about 10-15 fps. For example sound level bars move very laggy while playback. Program becomes unresponsive to my clicks on sequence section or too slow to response while playback even so the playback of video in program screen runs just fine. I have to stop the playback to adjust the postion of timeline (time needle). And the time needle (couldn't find a better term for it) is moving laggy while playback too (again, video preview runs smoothly). Also, sometimes sound waves does not appear on timeline and I have to restart the program to fix this issue (couldn't get a view of this issue)

This issues makes working with Premiere Pro a very unpleasant and inefficient experience. I hope that my report helps you to notice and solve the issues. I'll be waiting for a response.

My system is: 

* Windows 11 Pro with latest updates

* Ryzen 9 3950x CPU

* Nvidia 3070ti GPU

* 32 GB of DDR4 3600MHz ram

* Premiere Pro itself and videos are all on high speed M2 ssd drives

* Using a dual 1080p 60hz monitor setup

Best wishes

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the previous version of Premiere Pro (23.4) solves the issue. But I think everybody agrees with me if I say this should not be the final solution for this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently made a clean install of windows and everything. All drivers etc. are up to date and the issue still continues. So I'll continue to use version 23.4.

It's sad to see Adobe being so ignorant about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the exact same problem and the only solution was to revert back to 23.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate