• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Low Level Execption occured in: Insta360Importer (Importer:39)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à toutes et à tous. Je me retrouve avec un soucis de taille.

Je ne peux plus modifer mes ficheirs Première Pro, ni importer de nouveaux rushs. 

Lorsque j'ouvre un fichier que j'ai créé il y a deux semaines, et sur lequel j'ai bossé semaine dernière, le me retrouve avec des médias en attente.

- Les rushs en question n'ont pas été déplacé

- Les rushs en question n'ont pas été modifié par un logiciel externe.

- J'ai tenté de refaire le lien sans succès.

- J'ai tenté de "remplacer le metrage"

- J'ai tenté de renommer mes fichiers pour forcer un nouveau lien

- J'ai désinstallé proprement PP

- J'ai installé une version 2022.

- J'ai également désinstallé Insta360 Studio

Bref, j'ai éclusé toutes les possibilités que je voyais à mon niveau. Quelqu'un aurait des suggestions ?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jean,

Welcome to the community. This must be frustrating. Please let us know exactly when you see the error message and if your project requires the Insta360 plugin. Do you see this issue with specific projects? If you have Premiere 23.2 installed, please hold down the alt key while launching Premiere Pro, and select the Disable third-party plugins option. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. The same error message appears when importing files and not even using insta360 plugin. I applied your recommendation (disabled the third party plugins option) and it worked. I could then import the files and start working. But when I launch Premiere again in normal mode, I get this same error again. I never had this before. Using Premiere 23.2.0 on a Mac M1 Pro with MacOS Ventura 13.0.

Please check the attached screen capture.

What should we do?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jean,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you check if you have Insta360 Studio installed on your system? If you don't need the app, please try uninstalling it. Go to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore and check if you see a file named Insta360importer. If you do, please move it to a different location and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ishan,

Yes I do have Insta360 installed on my system. I use it to edit my Insta360 files, but I don't use it within Premiere. I couldn't find a folder named /Plug-ins in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/ and a search on "MediaCore" doesn't give any results on my system. Any other option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try "Method 2" for uninstalling Insta360 and let us know if that helps? 

Edit: Forgot to add the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried "method 2" by unistalling Insta360 but the problem still occurs. No change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Jean-François,

Sorry for the hassle. You might try installing a previous version of the plug-in. Does that work? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I understand. Installing a previous version of which plugin on what? Do you mean an Insta360 plugin? I don't remember having installed anything like this. Where do I see the plugins on Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your solution. It works for a new project. When I open an old project, I always get the alert, and the system is frozen. I can't do anything anymore... It's getting long. I have projects to hand in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the worst thing is that I have no plugins installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried deleting the insv.bundle file? Here's how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about Jean Olivier. As for me, I don't have this file on my computer as expressed earlier in our thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While disabling plugins technically "works" it changed the color interpretation of some of my footage and is not a FIX for this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try the most recent version of Insta360 Studio (4.7.1)? It was released last week, and the notes mention some bug fixes. Let us know if you still see the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just worked for me for what it's worth. Had the same dumb issue for weeks! Finally updating Insta360 studio fixed the issue. Must've been a bug in their plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Thanks for the kind support, specially because of another third party's fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines