• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a logo to a .Mov file

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I'm very much a print based designer (so excuse my ignorance) but recently I have been asked to generate a moving screen for an exhibition. The mov file itself is simple and will be a download from adobe stock video, but the company would like to add their exhibition logo to the file. I'm not entirely sure of the best way to do this and any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Serena:

The software (and the easiest) to do this would be Premiere. I'm making the assumption here that you have little to no experience in Premiere. Try these steps:

1. Create a new Project in Premiere

2. Import your .mov file into the project.

3. Make sure your logo is transparent and hi-resolution.

4. The next step is to create a sequence. The settings for the sequence will be determined by how this is playing. If you click and drag the video .mov file into the timeline, the sequence will be whatever the resolution is of the .mov file. So, if your .mov file is 1920x1080, the sequence will be those settings.

5. Drag the logo onto the layer above the video or V2.

Here is a video that steps through the last part of this procedure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Premiere Pro CC​

KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines