• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe are saving files on my Icloud Drive

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I don't know what I did, but I know I did something wrong cause whenever I open up the application, Premiere Pro automatically saves files and creates a new folder in iCloud Drive on my Mac. Not my projects files, but like automaticly files. Also Photoshop, After Effects and Media Encoder are doing this. I would love it if it could save directly on my Imac SSD again instead of that. How can I fix that?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry. You may want to disassociate any Creative Cloud applications or documents managed by iCloud. I had a lot of trouble with that myself. Once I stopped syncing Adobe documents to iCloud, the services coexist much better now. You can visit your System Preferences to adjust syncing. 

I hope the advice helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin! But how can I do that, disassociate it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines