Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe Files will not Sync to Onedrive

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached picture that shows all my Adobe product files that will not sync to my onedrive folders.  This has been happening for several weeks now and have not been able to figure it out.

I thought there might be a conflict between onedrive and the adobe cloud so I have the Adobe cloud paused but with the new update can not turn it off, or disable it.

Anyone else have this issue and have a resolution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload from a local drive.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is trying to upload from a local drive. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone else have this issue and have a resolution?

By @TheDoubleD

Adobes cloud solution has nothing to do with OneDrive, so it´s not Adobes cloud sync that is the issue. They can both coexist. There may be issues if you try to sync the very same folders at the same time.

I had a similar issue with OneDrive, iow that it never finished to sync, and the solution for me was to uninstall OneDrive and then download the OneDrive installer from Microsoft and re-install it. This solved the issue for me. This will start OneDrive fresh, so if you have configured it such as moving the OneDrive folder from it´s default location you have to set it up again.

Click on the three dots to show Uninstall.

OneDrive and other sync solutions has caused issues with Premiere Pro, so the general advise is to have all your files in a folder that is not constantly monitored by the sync software. I use OneDrive but do only drop copies of the project file from time to time into one of my OneDrive folders.

Averdahl_0-1669414580843.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
promo
COLLABORATION TIPS

Powerful video collaboration and approval features newly integrated in Premiere Pro