• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere & Macs Huge Problems (Exports not handled any more by Macs & Quicktime Player)

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PROBLEM: Mac does not handle Adobe Premiere Video Exports anymore

I have a newish iMac with macOS Ventura 13.2.1.

I use Premiere 23.2 [Edited by moderator]

But for more than three months now,  I am running into HUGE problems, when using Adobe Premiere Pro (full subscription, more than $50 months).

1. Exporting does not work reliably. Export Command sometimes does not come up, have to manually highlight clips in time line, and then 'export" - but not even that works all the time.

2. Premiere has problems handling .mov videos shot on iPhones. Color spaces and frame rate handling.

But HERE IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF THEM ALL. I cannot solve it:

3. When I export videos out of Premiere Pro, h.264, I see the file, it is there, but my MAC does not handle the video files anymore. I always get the message, there are elements in the video, incompatible with Quicktime. Quicktime does not open my exported ADOBE PREMIERE VIDEOS!!

4. Because of that Quicktime Block, MAC system also refuses to share (airdrop) the exported Adobe videos to iPhones or ANY OTHER app, such as import (manual import) into Photo App. Or any other operation. File is there but greyed out and not accessible.

5. I checked groups and it said, new 32 bit app macOs refuses to read 16 bit apps like Adobe. Is that the reason??

6. I tried everything in the book. Went into utilities on Mac and stopped Qucicktime Process. Downloaded old Quicktime .... same. Still no handling ADOBE Premiere exported video files. Just reads .mov files, never .mp4

7. Here is the hitch: If I work around it with old fashioned VLC converters or other cheapo compressors/converters I load down from the internet, push my Adobe Premiere videos through these and then get SOME video. mp4 / out of these apps.... Mac happily handles them!! So it must be something between Adobe and macOS.

8. I lost clients over this. Nobody here to help. I am alone.

Do other people have the same problems??

Please help

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typo, sorry. I use Premiere 23.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines