• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro: Audio Issue in Preview and Export

Explorer ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently adding sound effects to a series of videos I'm working on when suddenly the audio on all eight of my audio tracks began to sound very quiet and chrunchy. From what I gathered, this may have happened when I decided to drag out a clip to help with the pacing so i had to move all of the audio clips after 30 seconds into the video onwards. When I did that, the audio began to sound canned, and a visual glitch occured where I saw more audio clips on my time line (which is now gone when I reset Premiere). But after I reset Premire the audio still sounds canned. Sometimes the preview makes the audio sound fine for whatever reason but when I export it into a .mp4, it all sounds terrible. I've been editing these videos for the past week and they all have no issues until now. If anyone can help, it would be greatly apreciated and if you need me to elaborte, I will as soon as possible.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

NEVERMIND: The problem corrected itself, The exported video now sounds as I intended!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEVERMIND: The problem corrected itself, The exported video now sounds as I intended!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines