• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere screen not shown in full

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, my adobe pr does not show the entire screen, there is a missing part under the taskbar or i don't know where that it's hidden i cant click save  or undo  as i can not find the buttons

Muhammad36970277ll0f_0-1713999362662.png

Muhammad36970277ll0f_1-1713999388146.png

this my display settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change the display resolution.

1920 X 1080 is the minimum required:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even if you have a screen with a small resolution size, when you first open Premiere Pro it warns you that you need a screen with at least 1920 x 1080 pixels. Surely he warned you but you must have overlooked him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines