• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All the Label Colours of Premiere Pro are changed into darker.

Explorer ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yellow, Tan, Mango = All looks like Brown.

Other colors were also chaged to darker tone.

How to revert it back or is this bug?

Screenshot 2024-05-27 184457.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Hi @PavanVadilalGroup for this release we had a couple of bugs that we are resolving. Premiere just released a new color palette and we just adjusted the brown colors to be more differenitated.  Thanks for your post and feedback.

New color Palette.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

received_3262326450729247.jpeg

Same here, how to fix this? It's not like this when i last opened it, i want the default one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest release of Premiere Pro, new features summary

Search the forum for more posts like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a bug, but a feature. The colors have changed in the latest update, these are the new colors. Everyone on this forum is complaining about it, but adobe wants us to use them, so now we are stuck with them. There is an option to go back to "classic" colors, which kinda resembles the old colors, but it isn't really the same. So yeah..., just get used to it, I guess. This is the way premiere looks now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, thanks for the info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PavanVadilalGroup for this release we had a couple of bugs that we are resolving. Premiere just released a new color palette and we just adjusted the brown colors to be more differenitated.  Thanks for your post and feedback.

New color Palette.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Premiere - and I am not a fan of the colour change. Also - I don't see an updated colour palatte at all. The colours in my software are like your original post. Where yellow and brown are both brown. Several colours are practically the same as others... like, carribean, forest, green and teal. All look practically the same to me. I dont' know why they felt the need to mess around with something that didn't messing around with. If anything. How about coming up with - the possibilty of people making their own colour labels. Why are we limited to what you default us to? Why not grant us the abililty to select our own custom colours. Anyway. Would sure like to know how to revert back to the old colours. Or. How to update the palette. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some users that got that all-darkened color thing like you've got, and it ain't what you're supposed to be seeing.

Try the "Classic" option that you now have down in the lower right corner, as we can modify and save color label schemas. Click on a color, then in the picker that pops up, adjust the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and the 'default' behavior on shipping seems to be setting the audio and video to the same color. Which is ... not past practice, and confusing to look at.

To correct that, you don't go to the Preferences/Labels panel like for setting colors ... you go to the 3-bar menu on the timeline panel for a sequence! 

Right ... that's ... obvious ... NOT.

And on the three-bar menu, deselect show video and audio same color.

I've got a lot of experience with this app and the UI, and  couldn't figure that one out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sure, I think Audio Waveform use Label color is default off.

So you get a blue video with a green audio attached.

But now with this new featue  the audio has a blue steak in top while the rest is green. Looks weird.

AnnBens_1-1717522861626.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Label colors reverted back to default today, randomly, without manually instigating any update in the CC app. I constantly fail at trying to understand how Adobe engineers think. Label colors get reverted to a new default. Okay, fine. But why are the default colors what they are? Yellow and Red are certainly not anywhere near yellow or red. I didn't set these colors.

Just mystifying.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.27.35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new color palette is terrible! I can't find where we can change it to "classic". WHy can't the Premiere program designers allow us to change the color labels to what we prefer? My timeline is a mess now since I can hardly distinguish the color differences. Please allow us to change the colors to what we want and are used to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color labels are in the Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We know where to change them. The question is WHY did they randomly and automatically revert to incorrect, mislabeled, and confusing combinations without any changes made by the user? That screenshot above was from seconds after opening PPro and immediately seeing this disgusting palette of dingy, dull colors that don't make any sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why? You will have to ask Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines