• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applications not responding !!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im working on a 2010 macbook pro with 8gb ram, i try amd use primiure pro but sometimes it frezzes then i have to force quit it and lose progress not saved. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix these or what I should do????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

what version of Premiere are you using, what version of mac os do you have, what is your GPU, and what kind of footage (resolution, codec) are you trying to edit?

Also, does Premiere freeze on a specific action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonty4546,

Sorry for the issue. Please share the following details as well.

1. What is the location of the footage? Is it on an external/internal drive?

2. Check if the permission are set according to this article: fixing permissions problem that impedes start of Adobe applications | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having trouble, Jonty? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I recently obtain Premiere Pro 2022 and I'm experiencing the same problem. I will go into (not responding) and won't come out. I'm forced to do 'End Task' and then my Windows icon and search tool are disabled. I've had to do a hard rebot.  I just tried the link in the previous chat from 2018 and received an error message.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines