Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Glitch issue within Adobe Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am having some very weird issues with my audio play backs within Adobe Premiere Pro.  The raw video file has been recorded in OBS and the raw file itself plays back completely fine.  When I then import the file into adobe the audio on it will randomly glitch on play back and when the file is exported.  I have tried basic things like deleting the media cache files, uninstalling and re installing premiere.  But the issue is so random.  Sometimes when I launch premiere pro its fine and then 15 mins later its randomly popping and glitching.  I really think it has to have something to do with a setting in Premiere Pro because why else would the play back of the raw file be completely fine.  I don't know if it helps but my PC specs are 5950x, 3070ti, with 64 gigs of ram.  All my drivers and premiere are all updated.  I don't think that it has anything to do with my PC.  I also think I can confirm its not hardware related because the raw video file sounds fine.  Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated it.  Thanks in advance.  

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While a video playing in a video player is a good thing to check, that does not gaurantee that it will work the same in editing software. Different software supports different video and audio codecs, and the means to play them back is different.  

One thing I would check to see is if your sample rates are all lining up - on the microphone, the OBS file you are recording into, the Premiere sequence, etc. I know that some mismatches like that can create issues. That may not be it, but it's something to look at. 

You can also try different containers to see if maybe that helps the metadata come through properly. TS would give you the same recording safety as MKV and is supported directly in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines