• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio popping - Dynamics audio effect

Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have a problem when i have dynamics effect - auto gate on audio track enabled, here is an exemple: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dRn3oprKlg4Asb-RG_oMvAUdIf7OyD_J/view?usp=sharing

I have Xeon w3265, W10 pro for Workstation(i had also just pro version), rtx 2080 ti, 64gb ecc ram. x11spa-t motherboard, rme babyface pro fs

this issue is presented from the last two versions of the PP, now i have version 22.0.0

When will Adobe fix this?

Best

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like i thought, no fix for this... Adobe is a scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There could be a better way of doing what you're doing - most of the dynamics plug ins have been updated in the essential sound panel. The essential sounds panel basically uses more advanced analysis to apply dynamics. If you need more control try using Audition instead - it's more powerful than PP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that, but i already know this is an option also, but it is time consuming, i don't have that time, to edit audio in audition. We have an issue here which need to be fixed, not to stay like that and solution is using other program because of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With only 35 upvotes in 3 years, I doubt this is a high-priority bug for Adobe, especially with the new essential sound panel available. 

If you don't have time to use Audition, how much time are you spending looking for other solutions? Maybe some of that time could be spent in Audition or learning the essential sound panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is here for years and if this would be low priority this would be already solved, no one talking about high priority. Let me remind all, using this effect throught the audio track mixer is standard procedure for that kind of work, so, if anyone defending Adobe to having that bug for years and solving it witth another program, is very unprofessional. Still i dont see any auto gate in essential sound panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyway, essential sound panel works only on clip, i need it on the track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so Adobe, when you will fix this basic thing? It is time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a bug on this and am raising the priority of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines