• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio pops / glitches in exported video - doesn't happen in timeline

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running macOS High Sierra version 10.13 and Premiere Pro 14.8.0 (build 39).

I've been trying to export a video, of which sounds fine inside of Premiere, but then has audio pops / small glitches once the video has been exported. 

It's a very similar situation to what is described in this community post from 2019: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/audio-pops-only-in-exported-video-no-audio-p...

I checked the video that was posted there as an example, and it's a very similar noise. Similarly, it only seems to happen during transitions in the video, when footage / audio is fading in an out.

I've tried various different ways of exporting, and nothing seems to work. I'm also not keen to update Premiere, because in order to do so I would need to update from High Sierra to whatever the latest macOS is, which will mean some other programs / plugins will cease to work.

Any help would very much be appreciated.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any audio effects applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the audio that's having issues, just a multi-band compressor. However I have tried exporting without the multi-band compressor and the issue is the same.

I do have the contant power audio transition at certain points too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try constant gain and see of that still has the pops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replaced it all with constant gain, but unfortunately the pops are still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if it is something to do with constant power / constant gain however. I think the pops are happening at the beginning and end of the effect? I'm going to try and manually fade it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so the problem persisted with constant gain, constant power and exponential fade. However, fading manually seems to have helped. I'm not sure if this really fixes the issue, but at least there is some work around for now. It's kind of a pain to do it this way for every project though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plus this still doesn't really explain why constant power / constant gain / exponential fade worked within Premiere, just not in the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay so the problem persisted with constant gain, constant power and exponential fade. However, fading manually seems to have helped.

By @laracpmason

You may want to post that here where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines