• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Reframe in Premiere Pro

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coming soon to Premiere Pro - Auto Reframe powered by Adobe Sensei. Seamlessly adjust aspect ratios such as square, vertical or 16:9 while saving time on manual video resizing.

Full blog details: www.adobe.com/go/IBC2019
Learn more on YouTube: https://adobe.ly/autoreframe

More info on the IBC post here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah saw this live today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does it look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, will save a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all about the workflow—Get to the finish line faster!It's all about the workflow—Get to the finish line faster!

Blog post with more info.
Discussion about the blog post, which includes time saving tricks like Auto Reframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Do you know if auto reframe works with screen captures for instructional vids, i.e. is "movement' also defined as movement of the cursor on the screen? I really want to convert my screen captures of software tutorials into 1:1 to share across social media. Right now there is no screen capture tool for mac that can be set to square, but follows the cursor, i.e. records around the cursor. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! looks like magic. I love it! This will save us a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto Reframe in action! See what Creator Galaxy does with this feature!Auto Reframe in action! See what Creator Galaxy does with this feature!

Check in with CreatorGalaxy in this latest YouTube video from The Netherlands IBC as he gives you a first look into using Auto Reframe in his current workflow.

Adobe approved link: http://bit.ly/30fTTdS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit, I worry just a little bit about Adobe Sensei getting so good that we editors are left with nothing to do.  In addition to be being my lively hood, I enjoy doing it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warren,

Do you know if auto reframe works with screen captures for instructional vids, i.e. is "movement' also defined as movement of the cursor on the screen? I really want to convert my screen captures of software tutorials into 1:1 to share across social media. Right now there is no screen capture tool for mac that can be set to sqaure but follows the cursor, i.e. records around the cursor. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Bearhero:

You could track the mouse curser in After Effects and send the results to thr Anchor Point.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjust Aspect Ratios Seamlessly Using Auto Reframe (IBC 2019) | Adobe Creative Cloud
Coming soon for Premiere Pro and announced at IBC 2019, Auto Reframe for Premiere Pro. Principal Evangelist Jason Levine, and content creators Ignace Aleya and Daniel White (Dansky) discuss how auto reframe can save hours of editing for their content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trip to IBC 2019 & Auto Reframe
Highlights of Dansky's trip to IBC 2019 this year in Amsterdam, together with a look at the new Auto Reframe feature in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ihave a 4k video with a subject doing gym moving a little along the screen from left to right and back. I need to export that video to 1920 x 1080. Is there any way to use autoreframe to adapt to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines