Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Auto Transcribe Broken - "Fair Usage limit insufficient to start a new transcription"

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last few weeks I have been using the transcription feature daily for an hour or so of footage.
Ever since yesterday (October 27th) the Auto Transcribe feature has stopped working completely for me, with every time I try to transcribe the following message is shown.

"Fair Usage limit insufficient to start a new transcription"

error.png

Why has it stopped working and how can I fix it?

There was no mention of any 'limit' to how much we are allowed to use this feature, so why does there appear to be a limit? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hve not seen any posts about this, and a search of the forum finds only your post for "fair usage limits." And yes, the FAQ documents include:

"Is there a limit for usage of Speech to Text?
There is currently no set limit for fair and reasonable usage by individual subscribers, for their own projects."

If you google "fair usage limits" it is generally used for internet providers that restrict usage in peak usage times.

Have you tried a short sequence?

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt, 

I send a DM to you. I look forward to talking.

Teresa

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines