• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autosave to Creative Cloud

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot add autosave to Creative Cloud 2014, get an error message when checking the box on preferences Auto Save - "Savie backup project to Creative Cloud."

Error message:

"Saving backup projects to Creative Cloud requires a Creative Cloud Files directory. Please install the Creative Cloud desktop application on your computer to enable this feature."

Choice to use Creative Cloud then greys out.

However,  I do in fact have Creative Cloud installed on computer and do in fact have a Creative Cloud Files directory.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

-James Edmunds

New Iberia, LA

[Please choose only a short description for the thread title.]

Message was edited by: Jim Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

The workaround of creating a folder for each project in my Creative Cloud Files folder, then using that folder as the autosave folder for the project I'm working on, is currently working for me.  It would be nice if they could get the integrated CC autosave fixed once and for all, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 134 Replies 134
Contributor ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it just started to work. I opened a different project on my laptop (same account) then I enabled the feature there, then it saves to the local iCloud library. Once it was synched to the server, I restarted the desktop software on the other, then it was already enabled. Strange, but now it works. I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac El Capitan 10.11.3. I'm having the same issue. I've already installed the Cloud Desktop. What next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue on fresh Yosemite 10.10.5 install with latest Premiere (2015.2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress on this for a Mac? I'm running the latest version of Premiere. The latest Mac OS on a 2011 iMac. I don't know what to tell you more specific than that to help. The first time I try to save, or it autosaves, the error message pops up that everyone else has been getting.

I could submit an other bug report, but that seems like hitting an elevator button twice to try to summon it faster.

It would be great if you guys fixed some foundational problems to Premiere and AE instead of getting the long haired guy to desperately try to convince us that face tracking is neat, and a thing that will actually work on any real world project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still persist, newest Premiere Pro CC with Creative Cloud running and synching with the default location working on latest Win 10 x64 Pro. This is really stupid, if you ask me, and more so that devs can not fix it for almost a year...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? Still having the same problem. Fresh install of the Creative Cloud and all it's apps two days ago.

Running OSX 10.10.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to still be a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're running into this issue, make sure you go to Feature Request/Bug Report Form and log a bug report. Hopefully if Adobe are inundated with reports on this bug, something will be done about it.

Do this even if you've used the registry hack to fix the problem (see here for the fix: Re: Autosave to Creative Cloud ), as the problem still exists. The hack is brilliant, and works (Bill, you're the man!), but that doesn't change the fact that the bug still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023 v24.0 Premiere Pro e o mesmo problema ainda acontece... tentei de tudo que foi dito nesse tópico, lamentável...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Dayana29989232i4k0 post new thread.

This is closed originates from 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines