Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blackmagic Not Working with Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I am running Adobe Premiere Pro CC on a Windows 7 computer and using livestream studio as my switcher and a blackmagic capture card. My issue is that when trying to capture in premiere with blackmagic I can see the footage in which I am capturing but it says on the capture screen device offline. I have attempted to alter the settings for blackmagic on the capture screen on premiere and I currently set it to 10 bit and 1080i.54.27. I find with this setting this allows me to see the footage in which I would be capturing but when I try to capture it crashes and the premiere crashes and so therefore I can't get a successful capture. I have also attempted to change the sequence settings to blackmagic 10 bit yuv with 1080i 23.976 and that didn't do anything to fix the capture issue. I have also attempted change settings in blackmagic program itself and on the control panel but no effect or fix there. I am not sure what do from here...I have also looked at other forms here on the adobe website about blackmagic and on the blackmagic website but nothing has fixed the issue at this point.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?