• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I auto-add a sound effect between all clips, like adding a video transition between all clips?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if the title doesn't make sense. I know how to automatically add my default video transition between all of my clips. With the type of editing I do, I almost always have the same 'woosh' sound effect between the clips as well. I will select all my clips, ctrl+d to add the video transition, and then manually go through to add the sound effect at the transitions.

I'm still somewhat new to editing so maybe it's an easy fix; i've tried to look into adjustment layers and what not, but i'm struggling to find a way to 'attach' other elements to the automatic video transition, if that makes sense.

Essentially: Is there a way to automatically add a marked audio clip in-between each video clip?

Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Short answer: no.

This is a manual process.

You can add (audio) clips at sequence markers. While cutting, you could make sequence markers and add the sound clips as in automate to sequence.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ph_fil/premiere-pro/how-to/storyboard-edits.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: no.

This is a manual process.

You can add (audio) clips at sequence markers. While cutting, you could make sequence markers and add the sound clips as in automate to sequence.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ph_fil/premiere-pro/how-to/storyboard-edits.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This seems like a perfect fix! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ChickenFeet,

I read about your request. Sounds cool. While it's not exactly what you asked for, you can check out the Premiere Composer from Mr. Horse. It's free. It adds sounds when you add one of their transitions. I like it. Let us know if that might work for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines