• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I find the export failure point in the timeline?

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I've said in other posts, I have problems when I export and a lot of the time it freezes for a while, too long to gamble on if it'll work or not. 

I'm not really here for a fix, because I basically spam effects that look good and I want to stay, so I wont take those off. Just when I finished a short 30 second video with a lot of effects, it froze at 37%. Is there a way to know where 37% is in my timeline so I can spot the problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for problems with your videos in your timeline. Glitches etc which may cause the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to know where 37% is in my timeline so I can spot the problem?

By @drmontrays

Take the total time of the intended export in minutes and multiply it by 0.37 to get the spot on the timelime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like Peru Bob's method since you have the reliable 37%.

I export parts of the timeline to see if parts export with no problem. Of course there may be multiple problems. In your case, I might try exporting the second half first.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export via AME, open preview and watch the encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines