Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Premiere Pro Make 100gb BDXL Disks?

Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking for a program that can creat 100gb BDXL DVD's, but I'm constantly running into two main problems. Eather the program only goes up to 50gb BD or the program does not allow me to make menus like I want. (Example. I have a lot of family home moives that I want to organize into catagoryes on the root menu but the only software that I have been able to find that will burn 100gb disks wont let me do that. (Cyberlink Power Derector 365) It only alows a play all button and seans button on the root menu.)

So I'm wondering if Premiere Pro will allow me to make 100gb BDXL DVD's as well as let me have free range to make the dvd menues like I want?

Or if not then does anyone know of a program with will allow me to do what I want?

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prermiere Pro can't burn discs, if that's what you're asking. You can create whatever length sequence you want. You can export that to a file. But you can't actually make a BluRay disc direct from Premiere Pro, you take the exported file and use that in an authoring program.

And I've no idea what a BDXL DVD is.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the only one I know.

But is very limited, no menu.

https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-creator-en1.htm

And please don't call them DVD but rather BDXL or UHD Blu-ray disks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines