• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add to CC library through premiere?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying for the past hour to add a legacy title to the cloud from Premiere. The "add content" button is greyed out, and I can't drag and drop it either. I've tried with just a picture, and that doesn't work either. I can add things from other apps, it's just Premiere Pro that isn't working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

As per my knowledge, we cannot add graphics directly to the 'CC library' from Premiere Pro.

Please check out the cc library informationhttps://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/creative-cloud-libraries.html

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my knowledge, we cannot add graphics directly to the 'CC library' from Premiere Pro.

Please check out the cc library informationhttps://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/creative-cloud-libraries.html

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dancing FB,

The original Titler was designed before Creative Cloud Libraries were invented, so there is no interaction between them. If I were in your position, I'd learn the newer title tools which allow you to create a motion graphics template. Once created, you can save that into a Creative Library for cloud deployment of that graphic.

I do this all the time. In fact, your Premiere Pro created templates also will work in Adobe Rush. You can get a nice workflow going between the apps, if you like.

Hope this info helps.

Regards,
Kevin Monahan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having difficulty with PrP and Libraries.

1) I keep seeing "To view your Creative Cloud Libraries when you launch Premiere Pro, click the Libraries option on the Premiere Pro Start screen." There is no Libraries option on the Start screen. What am I missing? There are no stills or screenshots to be found showing this location. Screen shot of my startpage is attached.

2) What are "assets?" As in "Then drag and drop assets and graphics into your Project panel to use them in your motion graphic projects."  I have read everything I can find but can't find a definition or list of options. I'm using PrP 2023 and can't drag in graphics. Do they have to be animated? Do they have to be clips? What about project fonts? 

Please, please tell me what to do!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WombatDivine,

Yes, I don't see Libraries there either. To get to Libraries, Create or Open a project. Then at the top menus, Window -> Libraries.

Assets are any files such as Videos, Audio files, Still images. They do not have to be animated. I don't think you can add a font like that.

Have you tried some of the tutorials in the Learning workspace? Just click on the Learn link in the left of your screenshot.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right Stan,

The option for Libraries may have been there in a past release. They're no longer accessible the Home screen. The documentation calls it the "Start" screen which is also incorrect. You can access Libraries once the project is open.

I don't think you can drag assets into the Library within the project, but you can from Finder or Explorer. I hope the advice helps others.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Stan. I've done all these things and read all theScreenshot (68) small.png Adobe pages about Libraries. But none of the assets you list will drop into a Library and the + Add Elements is greyed out. 

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem: the + icon is greyed out for me too.

I have the same problem in photoshop, but in illustrator is working as intended.

How can I solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines