• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't cut across multiple audio tracks

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video clip with my boom mic and two extra audio files that I imported and synchronized for subect 1 and 2.

I would like my cuts to apply across all three audio tracksnot jsit the first one linked to the video, but I can't make it work.

- I could not link all 3 audio tracks plus the video track - I tried several workarounds and methods - see my video below

- Grouping does not work

- I do not want to nest clips - it will make it hard to see levels during the edit, adjust tracks, etc

- I am not sure if a mixdown track can help, I have no experience with this

- I have seen a couple of people adapt multicam shoot workflows for things like this but not my exact case and it looks complicated.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SETpze93lQ8

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uopdate: I discovered merge clips as a way to handle this. I am still curious if there is a better way and why nobody seems to be talking about this problem. (Maybe my workflow is totally unconventional to start)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click with the razor tool cuts only the track you click on. Shift+Click cuts all tracks. Or use Ctrl+K.

Also see Razor tool on this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/panels.html

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines