• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find panel

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a great time working with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, but Premiere pro has been getting on my last nerve. As great as the program is it is absolutely horrible for new people if they accidentally close or click on the wrong thing. Trying to get the configuration back to where you started is a maddening experience. I tried looking for help in the FAQ, but the problem is, I don't even know what some of these work spaces are called to be able to search for them.

As shown in the picture, I'm trying to get the panel that would show the clips that are utilized in the project where you can modify the files, add/remove keyframes, whatever. It used to sit on the left side of my tool panel (default set up). I'm not speaking about the effects panel for those clips, as you can see, I already have access to them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

where is my panel.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

From the top menu system, "Window/Worskpaces/Reset to Saved Layout" ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the top menu system, "Window/Worskpaces/Reset to Saved Layout" ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIght want to select one of the other default workspaces first then reset.

Assembly - Editing - Color - etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are a life savior!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, feeling partly dumb on this one. I was getting some of the windows confused between After Effects and Premiere Pro. The default layouts that were popping up with opening the saved layouts got me everything I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines