• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Import .epr Export Preset Premiere 22.3.0 (Build 121) M1 Macbook Pro

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import a preset in the export tab I am able to select the file I want to import, but the preset does not come into the program. Whether I do this by choosing Import Preset under the three dots menu next to preset, or the More Presets option under the three dots menu, when I select an .epr file it simply does not show up in the program.

This happens on an M1 MacBook Pro (16"). If I select the same file on my Mac Pro it imports without any issue. Is there a problem with importing presets on the M1 version of Premiere?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi flcoasterguy,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific preset or all the presets? Also, if possible, please share a download link for the preset. It will help us to diagnose the issue properly at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines