Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot open any of my recovered project files (Premiere Pro)

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted my entire premiere pro autosave folder on my computer hard drive and used Recuva to get the files back. Now I am faced with the error "This project appears to be damaged. It cannot be opened." I am on Windows 10, I've tried importing the project inside a new project and that hasn't worked. I have no idea how to go about accessing my projects again. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Premier Pro.]

So sorry for your loss.  Do you keep dedicated file backups on Cloud drives?  I use Backblaze cloud backup and recovery service.  A+++

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I do not have any cloud backups 😞 will definitely do this in the future though. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines