• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot use Adobe Stock templates in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have downloaded a few templates from adobe stock and even a few of the default templates that come with the program keep getting this error of "Unknown error while loading the Motion Graphics template"

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both premiere pro and after effects twice. Deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled the MOGRT files. Changed the save locations of the MOGRT files and the projects. Nothing seems to be working and it's super frustrating. 

I am on a 2020 iMac running Monterey 12.3.1. I am using the most recent versions of PP and AE.  If anyone has a solution to this I would be very appreciative!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry about this. Can you name one of the default templates that is giving you trouble? I will try and reproduce the error so we can get a bug filed. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

So it's basically any transition with a full screen animation so the gaming, sports, news all seem to error out or freeze on install at 15%. I also downloaded templates from adobe stock called Versus Team Template and Slice Title Transition, that get the same error.

This is only happening on my Mac and not on PC. I was able to open all the transitions on PC without error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines