• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Duplicate or save FTP export settings for future sessions.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only rename is available for FTP settings in Premier Pro Export.  I'd like to save my FTP settings as a preset so that I don't have to look them up again every time I reopen premier and want to export to a given server.  I can add a new media file but not a new FTP file.  Also duplicate is not an available option even after an FTP rename and the renamed FTP settings that I want saved don't repopulate into the list after I close and reopen the program.   There may be some convoluted way to save my FTP settings but it certainly is not obvious to me. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Hi brendam,

Sorry about that. It sounds like the product team needs to hear about this. I think I found a feature request/bug you can upvote. Check it out here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/41373346-ftp-login-info-in-the-publish-tab-is-no-longer-ret

Would that work for you? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Thanks Kevin,  I figured out saving the whole preset in the middle column saves the FTP details.  I was trying to save it in the left hand column which was not a viable option.   The suggestion is more for sharing ftp details to other people which is losing the password (which might actually be a good idea). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brendam,

Sorry about that. It sounds like the product team needs to hear about this. I think I found a feature request/bug you can upvote. Check it out here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/41373346-ftp-login-info-in-...

Would that work for you? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kevin,  I figured out saving the whole preset in the middle column saves the FTP details.  I was trying to save it in the left hand column which was not a viable option.   The suggestion is more for sharing ftp details to other people which is losing the password (which might actually be a good idea). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines