• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Video In Point of multiple clips in project panel

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All, as the title suggests, is there a way to change the video in and out point of multiple clips in the project panel? Reason being, I am re-supplying multiple assets that do not need the headbuild or textless elements anymore and all programmes are the same length, (i.e. start and ed at the same time) so much faster to input in and out points for all files in the project panel in one go rather than indiviidually in the source monitor. Thank you, in advance, Chris

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Select your clips in the project panel and open up the 'Metadata' panel. You should see 'Video In Point' under 'Clip: <Multiple selected>. Change it here and it will affect all your selected clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select your clips in the project panel and open up the 'Metadata' panel. You should see 'Video In Point' under 'Clip: <Multiple selected>. Change it here and it will affect all your selected clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response Mike. Your solution is a good one. Very best, Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot change that value. If I choose multiple clips that field becomes grey
But all I need is to change start video in to first frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's all what you need: select the clips in the project panel, from the "Markers" menu choose "Clear In".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I have 50 clips in Project panel. All those clips have in point at 00:00:00:00 but I need to set in point to first frame (00:00:00:01). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Metadata video in point is greyed also on my side, the fastest other solution I can find is by using the Video In Point column in the project panel: click on the field, input 1, hit Enter, it will take you to the next clip, press 1, hit Enter, 1, Enter... takes less than 30 seconds for 50 clips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines