Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Video Size

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

1. I would like to knoe if its possible to change video size and if Adobe Premiere is the right software to do that, for example suppose I have a vedio of size 1000 x 500 px and I want to make its size 500 x 250 is that possible ?
  2. Second question is it possbile to change the video size to a different aspect ratio, for example the 1000 x 500 video I place it on a canvas of 700 x 500 and export whatever shows in the canvas as a new vedio ?

are those 2 tasks possible in Premiere ? and is the a simpler video App to do this task ?

Kindest Regards

 Visionary & Dreamer
TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

1. Create a 500 X 250 sequence.  Place the 1000 X 500 media in it and adjust the scale in the Effects Control Panel.

2. Create a 700 X 500 sequence.  Place the 1000 X 500 media in it and adjust the position in the Effects Control Panel as desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

You can create custom sequences with odd aspect ratios and resolutions and also export that same sequence to several different aspect ratios and resolutions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Create a 500 X 250 sequence.  Place the 1000 X 500 media in it and adjust the scale in the Effects Control Panel.

2. Create a 700 X 500 sequence.  Place the 1000 X 500 media in it and adjust the position in the Effects Control Panel as desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create custom sequences with odd aspect ratios and resolutions and also export that same sequence to several different aspect ratios and resolutions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines