Clip markers not showing on clips, no setting to show clip markers

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My markers will not show on my clips in the timeline. I can add a marker and it shows in source monitor, but will not show on the actual clip itself. I have searched for the solution, and the only thing I find is to enable "Show clip markers" in the timeline settings or "Show all markers in sequence" in the markers panel, but THOSE SETTINGS ARE NOT THERE. I have only been able to find those settings in the keyboard shortcuts, and I even added a shortcut for them and it does nothing still. I was on PP 2021, upgraded to 2022, and the problem persists. I'm on a 2012 MacBook running Catalina. This issue is so frustrating and not the first time its happened. I really need my clip markers to work, as it greatly helps me to line things up. Please help me solve this!

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

show markers.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines