• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color correction is not working

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to color correct a clip and none of the sliders were doing anything. I then saw when I clicked on the source clip under the lumitri color tab on the right, that was the clip that was getting edited. I tried replacing the source clip with the original but that didn't work either. When I am sure I am editing the clip in the timeline, it still does nothing. How do I fix this?

Untitled.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

"Source" tab applies any effects to the "source" clip ... the original clip, and it will be applied to any part of that clip used within that project. It's a good way for example to correct a camera in a multi-cam timeline.

So you have a clip selected in the timeline, and when you make changes with any Lumetri control, you don't see any changes. That at times can be because the "global fx bypass" is toggled on. Or the "bypass Lumetri" is on.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Source" tab applies any effects to the "source" clip ... the original clip, and it will be applied to any part of that clip used within that project. It's a good way for example to correct a camera in a multi-cam timeline.

So you have a clip selected in the timeline, and when you make changes with any Lumetri control, you don't see any changes. That at times can be because the "global fx bypass" is toggled on. Or the "bypass Lumetri" is on.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Neil,

Thank you so much this cured a big headache!

Cheers,

Finn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, had the same issue, clicking the global fx button resolve the issus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Global FX Bypass!  Of Course!!  Thank you for pointing this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thnank you, you saved me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Neil Haugen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines