• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer Freezes When Exporting

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been trying to export this video that is 13 minutes long for the past week. The format I have been trying to export it as is H.264(I think that's right) and as HD 1080p or Youtube 1080. I tried splitting the video in half and it worked for the second half of the video, but the first half is still proving problems. When I tried to export the entire video my computer would freeze at exactly 58%, now when I try to export the first half it freezes at exactly 98% and I'm forced to restart my laptop. I freed up space, I ran through multiple anti virus programs to see if anything was messing it up, but nothing works! Is anyone else experiencing this problem or at least knows how to fix it please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Hi MelloChello,

Sorry for the trouble. Have you tried export using Media Encoder? Please check this article: Exporting workflows in Premiere Pro

While exporting using Media Encoder, check the Output Preview in Encoding panel.

If it freezes again, check the exact frame in Output preview, go to the exact same frame in Premiere Pro sequence & check if there are any special settings/effects applied to the clip.

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MelloChello,

Sorry for the trouble. Have you tried export using Media Encoder? Please check this article: Exporting workflows in Premiere Pro

While exporting using Media Encoder, check the Output Preview in Encoding panel.

If it freezes again, check the exact frame in Output preview, go to the exact same frame in Premiere Pro sequence & check if there are any special settings/effects applied to the clip.

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going through the exact same experience these past couple of days.  I am very new to this platform.  When you are on the main sequence work area, any of your clips have a red line below the timeline?  You probably need to render the sequence just as explained above by Vidya.  That did it for me.

Cheersª

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also face the same problem as you listed in your sentence, due to this issue, it took me 1 month 2 weeks without editing any video to publish my social media pages can someone help me out pls ..!! 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines