• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continuous Scrolling Images From Right to Left

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I have been searching alot on how to make images move continuously from right of the screen to the left as the are stitched together. Can anyone please tell me the technique how to do that. The link is below of the video I m trying to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S93yaEI6YqQ&t=53s

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Set up all your image next to each other in Ps and keyframe in Pr.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

if you only have premiere pro and you do not have after effects or photoshop,

watch the video tutorial i prepared. each color represents an image and I used

2500 frame size as my sequence width in order to insert 4 images there, you can

create other settings depending on what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir I use Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved. I hope you find an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set up all your image next to each other in Ps and keyframe in Pr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also approach something like this in the manner that Ann mentioned. While it is possible to do completely in Premiere, it's more cumbersome. I found the easiest way to do animate them in Premiere Pro is to line them up in the Essential Graphics panel at equidistant intervals, then keyframe them from left to right.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah Kevin that's cool taking into consideration that the user only has premiere pro,

and maybe use nesting techniques which I also found easy to do without having to 

create ultra wide sequences like the video i created and shared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, works really well Ann! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you only have premiere pro and you do not have after effects or photoshop,

watch the video tutorial i prepared. each color represents an image and I used

2500 frame size as my sequence width in order to insert 4 images there, you can

create other settings depending on what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tutorial Sir. That will work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are most welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test_5.gif

Hey I'm trying to do this exact thing... However my images seem to be a little jerkey in their motion. Any tips on smooting the pan out and reducing the hesitation between key frames? I've tried increasing the FPS to 30 fps.. or even higher at 120 fps in after effects, it will look acceptable in the timeline in AfterEffects,  but on export, its not as smooth as I would like. Sorry for the short loop. The whole file size is too big to post... But you can see the hesitation in th emotion I'm talking about. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try making all of the keyframes divisible by 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this response will be on a two-year old post at this point.  So, I'm just paying forward in the hopes someone else doesn't have to struggle creating a 'continouse slide with video' in Premiere.  

LoveTheBasics' Youtube video really helped with the one step I was missing;  it really was as simple as he said- just never thought about changing the horizonal resolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On_JvoBpnJE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it really was as simple as he said- just never thought about changing the horizonal resolution.

By @brianf72061407

Did you read Carlos post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see it and links are a big help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its even in the correct answer at the top...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, are you bored this morning? Do you have the time because it's President's Day! Honestly, it doesn't matter.

I left the link because some people want to see a demo, and not read about it. Maybe I saw the post; maybe I didn't; I don't remember, it was last night, and I've since moved on- maybe you should as well. I'm just paying into forward more so.

However, I appreciate your attention to detail as a true champion of reading comprehension - I'm not on your level. And It's obviously, I shouldn't post anything further in the Adobe Support Community ever again.

I'm fading into the darkness (waving my hand).

Auf Wiedersehen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my friend, maybe you got the message wrong,

this is a user to user forum, we are users like you and

everyone is trying to help here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm here to help as well, yet that's not what the other user was doing.

And subsequently, I did go back and look at your post; I did see it- I remember thinking this isn't exactly what I need. The video I posted has a demo of the 'sequence settings' being changed while yours did not. There's nothing wrong with your contribution, but that bit of information (changing sequence settings resolution) is what I needed to solve a continuous-video-slide-effect in Premiere.

So again, I'm paying it forward. There will be someone else who will see this post, look at your video and say: "Well, I've been doing that, but I have eight nested videos, one to two thousand pixels apart but I can't somehow get the videos across the screen without them being cutoff, etc." But now, they'll see the video I posted, with the missing piece, and change the sequence settings resolution from approximately 4000 pixels to 16000 pixels, which will allow for multiple adjacent nested videos, a few thousand pixels apart, to eventually slide across the screen as you demonstrated.

Again, I posted it to help.

Have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and so, what's the point? I can't really understand what you want exactly.

did you find the solution for your 'problem' in the video you posted?

if yes, then that is what we all want.

If you also find your linked video to be much more useful than what i posted,

then thank you for your help, a lot of users will benefit from that, and again, 

we all welcome your contribution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I want is for everyone to stop replying- that's the point.

The users' comments this morning were nothing but audacious. While probable, the user didn't even bother to look at what I posted- had the person done so, the difference would have been clear.

I posted a video with some knowledge that was missing but necessary- that's all. So now, this post has the benefit of two videos that can solve a continuous-sliding-effect request.

Please stop replying. This is wasting our time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes more than one to keep the time-wasting replies going. You may want to think about that before you (don't) post your next reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I thought about it.

Kick rocks! Pound sand!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines