• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing on opening Premiere Pro 2023

Explorer ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere began taking a long time to load media as of yesterday. Suddenly. Eventually it will load, but often will do the spinning wheel and have to force quit. Seven times now it's happened and I can't edit. Any hints? Is it just that a software update needs to happen? It's up to date. Thanks all

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my MacOS and cleared more space. Anyone? I'm paying per month for not great software! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Tim,

I read your message and can understand the frustration. At this point, it is probably time to contact one-on-one support from Adobe staff. Contact them here and click on the chat pod in the lower-right. Ask for the video queue, who are the agents that are on my team. I hope they can help. Please report back about the solution so that all may benefit, if you have time. Sorry for the frustration on this one.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines