• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dynamic link picture cut

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with my dynamic link. When I make my transition in After Effects, save it, and go back to Premiere, you can see that the image is oddly cropped. I have both applications updated to the latest version, I have rendered it, but the same problem persists every time. Does anyone have a solution, please?probleme.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue after moving a ton of files and relinking in both Pr and Ae. I don't see the solution in that link, can you clarify how to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Copy/paste from the link

Dynamic link compatibility issues

Issue: Using Dynamic Link between app versions of 23.5 with lower versions of 23.x causes rendering issues in Windows.

Resolution: If using Dynamic Link in version 23.x, we recommend that all app versions (Premiere Pro, After Effects, or AME) have 23.5 or higher installed. Since there is no version of Character Animator 23.5, this is a special case. If you're using Dynamic Link with Character Animator 23.1, ensure the other apps are not at version 23.5. Instead, they must be at 23.0, 23.1, 23.2, 23.3, or 23.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines