• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoder Error when I hit "Ingest Settings" in Premiere pro

Contributor ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able  to use Premiere Pro since I updated it. I recently updated both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. Now, as soon as I hit "ingest settings," while trying to set  up a new project, I get the following UNTRUE error message:

EncoderError.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked that out - it looks absolutely terrifying. Uninstalling everything. I already tried uninstalling and re-installing Media Encoder. That was scary enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

I've uninstalled/reinstalled numerous times. Takes about 10 minutes. Very easy to do.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a mile long list of complicated instructions for running the cleaner tool. Have you looked at it? So much opportunity for everything to go pear-shaped. I just want to go back to how it was before I updated. It was all fine before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, the Cleaner. Actually a lot easier to use than the instructions look.

Download, run the file in Administrative mode.

You just go through a series of old DOS style windows. Enter the number for the option hit the enter key. Before you actually do the uninstall it asks if you want to, so you cannot hit anything you don't want to.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I'm away from home for the next few days but will pluck up the courage when I get back and let you know how it went. Thank-you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines